All Life Advanced Care, the certifications are now offered through White Oak Wellness.
CURRENT CLINIC AVAILABILITY:
To book your appointment, please call 724-292-7387 OR click below to schedule current appointment availability.
For eligibility to enroll in the PA MMJ program, use must have a VALID PA state ID, and qualify with one or more of the below conditions, and have medical documentation of your diagnosis:
Please come prepared with your PA ID and proof of medical diagnosis. Without the necessary documents,
we will not be able to proceed with your consultation.
We’re excited to meet you! Feel free to reach out with
any questions regarding our events.
The following are the approved "serious medical conditions"
A "serious medical condition" under the law is any one of the following:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis;
- Anxiety disorders;
- Cancer, including remission therapy;
- Crohn's disease;
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and other associated neuropathies;
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders;
- HIV / AIDS;
- Huntington's disease;
- Inflammatory bowel disease;
- Intractable seizures;
- Multiple sclerosis;
- Neurodegenerative diseases;
- Opioid use disorder for which conventional therapeutic interventions are contraindicated or ineffective, or for which adjunctive therapy is indicated in combination with primary therapeutic interventions;
- Parkinson's disease;
- Post-traumatic stress disorder;
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain;
- Sickle cell anemia;
- Terminal illness; and
- Tourette syndrome.
PA MEDICAL MARIJUANA CERTIFICATION SCHEDULER
SIGN UP HERE!